My first award, I’m very excited! Thank you Yen for nominating me. If you’re interested in foods and books reviews, please visit her interesting blog here!
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make eleven questions of your own for your nominees or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
1. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
Hard question, I’ve been wanting to travel around the world since a very long time ago. But if I could travel anywhere tomorrow, I think I’ll start by exploring Indonesia first. There’s a lot of things in Indonesia waiting to be explored!
2. What is the simplest thing that makes you smile?
The simplest thing and the best thing that makes me smile is seeing people smile. Well, smiling and seeing people smile are proven to have some health benefits too! Check the article here.
3. What do you like about your hometown?
I came from Sidoarjo, a not-so-small town in East Java, Indonesia. I don’t think there’s much there. But I certainly love the foods. They are unique and tasty, and I couldn’t find the foods anywhere else in the world!
4. What is the best meal you can prepare?
I’m not actually good in cooking but I made a chicken fillet in spices before, and it tasted good!
5. What’s your favorite chore to do at home?
Don’t have one, never enjoyed any chore. But I clean my room sometimes when it looks like a wrecked ship already.
6. What’s your favorite book?
Another hard question. I have so many books I love, but I can’t decide which one is my favorite! Well, if I must choose I think I will choose The Fault in Our Stars by John Green for my favorite fiction book and Zero to One by Peter Thiel for my favorite non-fiction book.
7. What’s the very first thing you would do if you won the lottery?
I’ll invest the money. Or build a company with it. Either way, I’d like to watch the money grow.
8. What’s your favorite fruit or vegetable?
Not a fan of vegetable, but I think I have so many favorite fruit. Again, if I must choose one I think I’ll pick some berries.
9. How many times have you fallen in love?
Love? Sorry, but what is love?
10. What was your favorite game or toy as a child?
Another hard question, I was a gamer when I was a child! Well, I think DotA was my favorite game, I even played it in the last few months!
11. What’s your favorite beverage?
Smoothies. I love any kind of smoothies. But, Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothies is my favorite for breakfast. Banana and Strawberry Smoothies is my another favorite.
With 11 questions posed to you, my nominees are…
- Claremary at Around ZuZu’s Barn
- Tracey at traceydean.co.uk
- Miss Caly
- Donovan at coolbeans4
- Catherine at Found in the Truth
Congratulations to all of you!